Oscar De La Hoya's Profile dating seiten schweiz vergleich
Oscar De La Hoya is currently married to Millie Corretjer. He has been in eight celebrity relationships averaging approximately 2.7 years each. His one marriage has lasted 16.5 years so far.
Nickname: The Golden Boy
Age: 45 (2/4/1973)
Occupation: Sports - Boxer
Most Famous For: Ten-Time World Title Champion in Ten Different Weight Divisions
Oscar De La Hoya's Relationships
Oscar De La Hoya's Children
|Devon Quinten||19 yrs.||Male||Biological|
|Atiana Cecilia||18 yrs.||Female||Biological|
|Oscar Gabriel||12 yrs.||Male||Biological|
|Nina Lauren Nenitte||10 yrs.||Female||Biological|
Relationship News & Gossip for Oscar De La Hoya
--- No Articles Found ---
Famous Hookups ©2006 - 2018 Joint Venture 1. All rights reserved.
Shanna Lynn Moakler (born March 28, 1975) is an American, actress, and star. She was the winner of partnervermittlung kostenlos ohne anmeldung the pageant in 1995 and was originally the first runner-up at. She was eventually crowned Miss USA after won. Moakler began modeling at age 15 and was later chosen as a for magazine in December 2001. She hosted 's during its two-month run in 2010/2011.
Moakler eventually branched out into an acting career, appearing as a regular for two seasons on the television series in 1998, and in 2005 she starred as herself on the reality television series with her then-husband, drummer in the rock band. The series aired for two seasons on.
Moakler's private life has been much discussed in the media, including her relationship with rock singer, as well as her relationships with champion boxer and actor. Moakler serves as the executive producer of the Miss Nevada USA state pageant.
In mann sucht frau emsland marktplatz January 2014, it was announced that Moakler had joined the cast of the reality series, .
Moakler, who is of,, and descent, was born to John W. Moakler III, a, and Gail Moakler in. She has two older brothers, Kirk and John W. IV, and an older sister, mann sucht frau text Michelle, who died on November 9, 2012. As a child, Moakler enjoyed weekend visits to her grandfather's farm, where she could "play outdoors and be a tomboy." Moakler was a competitive for twelve years (participating in roller skating competitions analogous to ice skating competitions). She attended, where she claims to have been "the biggest dork." According to Moakler, she was 4-foot-11 and 75 pounds until she finally hit puberty at age 17. By the time she graduated, however, Moakler had dated the captain of the football team and was voted as best dressed. She moved to after high school to pursue a career. Moakler later moved to and then to.
Shanna Moakler, at the age of 17, represented in the pageant in 1992. She placed third in the preliminaries, sixth in the interview segment, and fifth in the swimsuit competition (scoring 9.115, 9.279 and 9.087 respectively). Moakler made it to the semi-finals and finished seventh overall. Moakler won the title in 1993.
In 1995, Moakler was named and represented New York in the Miss USA pageant, held that year in. Moakler finished second (to Miss Texas USA) in the preliminaries and in each of the interview and swimsuit divisions, with scores of 9.06, 9.62 and 9.61 respectively, and first in the evening gown competition, with a score of 9.86. Overall, Moakler was the first runner-up in the Pageant. In May 1995, at the age of 20, Moakler received the 1995 Miss USA crown when the winner,, became.
Moakler enjoyed some aspects of her reign as Miss USA, such as celebrity pool tournaments. However, she has complained that the experience required her to "sign autographs at places like Bob's Home Furnishing Rentals." She was also forced to live with a pageant chaperone, who made sure she dressed and acted appropriately.
Moakler responded to the by appearing in a public service announcement supporting efforts to overturn the result of California's. Following allegations that reigning had posed for risqué photos and violated terms of her contract, decided that there had been no breach and therefore declined to strip Prejean of her crown. Moakler then resigned as co-director for the pageant on May 13, 2009, stating "I cannot with a clear conscience move forward supporting and promoting the Miss Universe Organization when I no longer believe in it, or the contracts I signed committing myself as a youth." However, on November 13, 2009, it was announced that Moakler returned to the Miss California USA organization, around the same time was dethroned. Moakler recently posed nude for a anti-fur ad campaign, and she stated that as long as she is the director of Miss Nevada, fur coats would not be given as prizes.
Moakler began her modeling career at the age of fifteen. She appeared in various publications, including such magazines as and . She signed a contract with and in December 2001, was named. She has admitted that posing nude was "a little scary at first." Moakler's Playmate data sheet listed her measurements as: 34" bust, 24" waist, 34" hips, 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m) tall and 117 pounds. She later appeared in a campaign for that was photographed by.
Moakler started her television career in 1996 with appearances on and . Moakler then played Lisa in Friends 'Til the End, a 1997 movie of the week starring. In 1998 she appeared in an episode of playing the role of Allison Kendall.
Beginning in 1998, Moakler was a regular on the television drama . The series featured a team of police officers who patrolled the beaches of on bicycles. In seasons four and five Moakler played Officer Monica Harper, described as the trouble-maker rookie. Moakler has admitted that, even equipped with a $5,000 bike, she was somewhat accident-prone on the set, saying that when the cast had to "ride really close together for the camera" they would often "crash into each other like idiots and end up in a big ball of arms and legs."
Moakler was a celebrity contestant on Search Party, a game show on the network. The show filmed at exotic beach resort locations and required contestants to team up for competitions such as athletic events and scavenger hunts. Moakler appeared in three episodes in 1999 to 2000.
In 2003, Moakler appeared on to help and his crew set up her then-boyfriend. They punk'd Barker by having a waiter flirt excessively with Moakler while the couple were on a romantic date at a local restaurant. The episode originally aired on November 30, 2003.
In 2005, Moakler made a guest appearance as Mariska on the television program , starring and also made an appearance as Josie on the show , featuring. That same year, Moakler and her husband Barker starred in , a reality series for that premiered April 6, 2005. The series followed the couple throughout their daily activities. It covered the couple's wedding and their life as a family. The show continued for two seasons until February 2006.
Moakler and Barker appeared together in an episode of entitled "Poppin' Tags", which originally aired on April 13, 2006. She played a character named J-Lady, while Barker played a rapper involved in conflict with a rival rap artist. Method Man also guest starred on the same episode. Later that year, Moakler was featured on the third season of 's , which premiered on September 12, 2006. She was eliminated in week two. She guest starred on several more shows, such as 's , 's and as hostess for 's . This particular show centered on mother and daughter pairs who competed for $100,000. On the 120th episode of 's which aired just before the contest on August 23, 2010, Moakler was the Last Beauty Standing among 10 contestants and was the top winner with $100,000 for her charity.
In 2014, Moakler was one of the celebrity judges to select a new, and second only, for the long running television the . Other judges included the show's and its first male model.
In 1997, Moakler played Jaime in . The following year she appeared in the role of Cheryl Tangeray in . Moakler was then cast as an air-flight hostess during the final scene of the 1998 movie . In 1999, she appeared as Tawny in the film . She also had roles in in 2000 and in 2003. Other film appearances included in 2004 as Kasey and the part of Petra in , which was released in 2006. She appeared as herself on VH1's .
Moakler had a relationship with rock star in 1997. The couple appeared together in a scene of The Wedding Singer. Moakler has described Idol as a gentleman, but "not too sweet and sensitive." She also praised his intelligence and flair for history and philosophy.
Moakler started dating boxer in October 1997 and they moved in together in early 1998. Moakler and De La Hoya became engaged prior to the 1999 birth of their daughter, Atiana Cecilia De La Hoya (born March 29, 1999). Moakler has said "it wasn't a planned pregnancy, but it was understood if it happened it was beautiful and if it didn't that was fine too." In September 2000, the relationship abruptly ended when Moakler, who was at home watching the on television, saw De La Hoya escorting another woman to the show. In December 2000, Moakler filed a $62.5 million suit against her ex-fiancé, claiming he was an, abusive to her and to their daughter, and that he used them "as props to promote his public image." The case was settled out of court in 2001 for an undisclosed amount. After the time of De La Hoya's split from Moakler, he had little contact with his daughter, although he continued to provide financial support.
Moakler began dating actor in 2001. They were together when she was approached by Playboy and they discussed it before she posed nude in the magazine. The relationship lasted for eight months.
Since February 2014, Moakler has been in a relationship with biker, Bryan Sollima.
, drummer for the bands,, and and formerly of, proposed to Moakler in the elevator entrance to the ride at. Barker paid off one of the ride operators so that the couple could have the space to themselves for a few minutes and then got down on one knee and proposed. Moakler said yes, but she later surprised Barker with her own down-on-one-knee proposal and engagement ring for him. On October 30, 2004, they were married and have two children together: a son, Landon Asher Barker (born October 9, 2003) and a daughter, Alabama Luella Barker (born December 24, 2005).
Barker filed for divorce from Moakler on August 8, 2006. Moakler commented on her page, that she was devastated by the demise of her marriage. Less than a week after filing for divorce, Barker posted negative comments about his estranged wife on his MySpace page. Barker later explained that he was "still absolutely in love" with Moakler, but that he posted the blog about her after "hearing things in the press that Shanna was saying." Both Moakler and Barker quickly removed the blogs from their pages and remained relatively quiet as to their impending divorce.
Eventually reports began to be circulated that Barker was seeing. Tensions between Hilton and Moakler led to a confrontation at a nightclub (Hyde Lounge) in early October. Hilton and Moakler each accused the other of battery in separate complaints filed with the. Hilton claimed Moakler had punched her in the jaw and shouted at her, while Moakler said that (Hilton's ex-boyfriend) bent her wrists, poured a drink on her and shoved her down stairs. Ultimately, no charges came out of the altercation.
In November 2006, Moakler threw herself a "" in Las Vegas, complete with a divorce cake featuring a bloody groom and a blonde, knife-wielding bride. In response, Barker again posted a blog on his MySpace page, this time criticizing Moakler for throwing the party.
On-again, off-again relationship
Despite Moakler and Barker's pending divorce, by early December 2006 they were seen out and about with their children and having romantic dinners together. Reports surfaced that the couple were quietly trying to give their relationship another chance, after the couple spent a day together (and were seen holding hands) at Disneyland. Moakler, on her MySpace page, denied the rumors of a reconciliation and explained that she and Barker were "working on being good friends and even better parents."
Moakler and Barker spent Valentine's Day together in Las Vegas, where Barker surprised Moakler with three dozen red roses and a bottle of. Photos of Moakler with Barker prompted speculation that the couple was expecting another child. Moakler denied that she was pregnant, telling a reporter that she was not expecting a child.
In March 2007, Moakler revealed that she was still "madly in love" with her husband and that they had reunited. This admission came after the couple was publicly affectionate at a surprise birthday Barker threw for his wife in.
In April 2007, Barker told that they were back together, that they had pulled out of the separation, and that they were doing what was best for themselves and their children—making them happy. The couple showed up at a party, holding hands, kissing and wearing their wedding rings.
On July 23, 2007, after months of reconciliation, Moakler revealed that her relationship with Barker had ended. Less than two weeks later, on August 2, 2007, the couple were seen together at the Rockstar Energy Drink X Games Kickoff at new club Opera in Hollywood. Not long after this, both Moakler and Barker made an appearance at MTV's 2007 VMA's (Video Music Awards) on September 9. Still, Moakler's Myspace page cited her marital status as "single". The issue of the couple's status was officially put to rest on February 11, 2008, when Barker told magazine "No, I'm no longer with her" over the weekend at the 5th annual Roots Jam benefiting at West Hollywood's Key Club. "We were actually divorced a few days ago." However, the couple was again seen together wearing wedding bands on November 23, 2008 at a Miss California USA event.
On September 19, 2008, Barker was injured when the Learjet 60 in which he was a passenger crashed outside of Columbia, South Carolina. He was transported to the in Augusta, Georgia, where he was listed in critical condition. Shanna Moakler reported to magazine that she was supposed to fly with Barker but had a "bad feeling" warning her not to.
On February 5, 2009, MTV.com posted an article stating that Moakler and Barker were getting back together. Two months later, the couple confirmed that they had split again, this time for good.
On December 7, 2014, the police were called to the former couple's shared home in Los Angeles after Moakler and Barker got into a verbal argument. They made criminal threats against one another and it led to the two of them getting arrested. However, no charges were filed against either party.
In June 2016, it was reported that Moakler and Barker are in an amicable place. They are successfully co-parenting their two children, as they put their turbulent 2008 divorce and custody battle behind them.
- ^ . Retrieved May 17, 2009.
- ^ . MTV. 2005. Archived from on March 21, 2007. Retrieved March 30, 2007.
- ^ . Maxim Magazine. September 1999. Archived from on September 27, 2007. Retrieved April 2, 2007.
- ^ Moakler, Shanna (2001).. Playboy. Archived from on April 28, 2007. Retrieved April 2, 2007.
- ^ . Pacific Blue. Retrieved June 27, 2016.
- ^ . MTV. 2005. Archived from on April 10, 2007. Retrieved April 2, 2007.
- ^ . People. August 10, 2006. Archived from on April 8, 2016. Retrieved December 22, 2016.
- ^ Gallagher, Todd (2001).. ESPN. Retrieved March 30, 2007.
- ^ . PRNewswire. December 20, 2000. Retrieved April 2, 2007.
- . Archived from on February 16, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (January 29, 2014).. TV by the Numbers (Press release). Retrieved January 29, 2014.
- ^ . Playboy. 2001. Retrieved April 2, 2007.
- ^ . The Providence Journal. October 4, 2006. Archived from on September 30, 2007. Retrieved March 30, 2007.
- . Celebrity Wonder. 2006. Archived from on March 6, 2007. Retrieved March 30, 2007.
- . O'Neill Funeral Homes. Batesville, Inc. Retrieved December 21, 2016.
- ^ Tom Bergeron, Samantha Harris, Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba, Cheryl Burke, Monique Coleman, Vivica A. Fox, Harry Hamlin, Joseph Lawrence, Mario López, Shanna Moakler, Lisa Rinna, Jerry Springer et al. (September 12, 2006). (TV series). Los Angeles: IMDb.
- . Pageant Almanac. 2007. Archived from on January 17, 2007. Retrieved April 2, 2007.
- . Pageant.com. Archived from on November 26, 2013. Retrieved 2014-05-19.
- . Pageant Almanac. 2007. Archived from on February 23, 2007. Retrieved April 2, 2007.
- . EOnline.com. 2009. Retrieved May 5, 2009.
- Galanos, Mike (May 15, 2009).. CNN. Cable News Network. Retrieved May 17, 2009.
- May 16, 2009, at the., USmagazine.com, May 13, 2009. Retrieved on 2009-05-13.
- October 4, 2010, at the. Starpulse Entertainment News, September 13, 2009
- . Eonline.com. 2013-06-13. Retrieved 2014-05-19.
- ^ . Retrieved July 7, 2010.
- ^ . Internet Movie Database. 2007. Retrieved April 2, 2007.
- . Yahoo! TV. 2007. Retrieved April 2, 2007.
- Ashton Kutcher, (November mann sucht frau emsland marktplatz 30, 2003). (TV Series). Los Angeles, California: MTV.
- . IMDB. 2003. Retrieved April 2, 2007.
- Travis Barker, Shanna Moakler et al. (April 2005). (TV Series). California: MTV.
- . Meet the Barkers. TV.com. February 7, 2006. Retrieved April 2, 2007.
- . TV Guide. April 13, 2006. Retrieved April 2, 2007.
- NBC Staff (August 23, 2010).. NBC. Retrieved August 27, 2010.
- "Playmate News". Playboy. 62 (2): 124. March 2015.
- Kambra Clifford (October 21, 2014).. soapoperanetwork.com. Retrieved 22 February 2015.
- ^ Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore, Christine Taylor, Allen Covert et al. (December 1, 1998). (VHS). New Line Home Video.
- Darmiento, Laurence (September 13, 2004).. Los Angeles Business Journal. Archived from on October 13, 2007. Retrieved May 7, 2007.
- . CelebSpin. August 11, 2006. Archived from on July 24, 2008. Retrieved May 8, 2007.
- . DailyEntertainmentNews.com. Likeablepress. Retrieved December 26, 2016.
- TMZ Staff (February 10, 2006).. TMZ. Retrieved April 2, 2007.
- ^ KC Baker & Amy Keith (July 12, 2007).. . Retrieved July 15, 2007. CS1 maint: Uses authors parameter ()
- Stereogum (August 15, 2006).. Stereogum. Retrieved March 28, 2007.
- Borzillo-Vrenna, Carrie (August 16, 2006).. People. Retrieved March 28, 2007.
- . People. September 12, 2006. Retrieved March 30, 2007.
- ^ . People. October 5, 2006. Retrieved March 30, 2007.
- Serpe, Gina (March 20, 2007).. E! News. Retrieved March 30, 2007.
- Gray, Mark (November 4, 2006).. People. Retrieved March 30, 2007.
- Reardanz, Karen (November 2, 2006).. San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved March 30, 2007.
- . San Francisco Chronicle. December 8, 2006. Retrieved March 30, 2007.
- ^ . FemaleFirst. January 17, 2007. Retrieved March 30, 2007.
- Christopher Rocchio (January 9, 2007).. Reality TV World. Retrieved March 20, 2007.
- Clarke, Norm (February 15, 2007).. The Las Vegas Review Journal. Retrieved March 30, 2007.
- ^ Alexander, Bryan; Helling, Steve (March 19, 2007).. People. Retrieved March 30, 2007.
- (February 22, 2007).. PerezHilton.com. Archived from on March 23, 2007. Retrieved March 30, 2007.
- Malkn, Marc (February 28, 2007).. Planet Gossip. E!. Retrieved March 30, 2007.
- . Pop on the Pop. Retrieved December 18, 2015.
- . PEOPLE.com. Retrieved December 18, 2015.
- . E! Online. Retrieved December 18, 2015.
- Boucher, Geoff; Jennifer Oldham (September 20, 2008).. . Retrieved September 20, 2008.
- , as well as MSNBC News Live, 8:30 AM, September 20, 2008.
- . FOXNews.com. October 19, 2008. Retrieved October 21, 2008.
- US Weekly, April 1, 2009
- . TMZ.com. EHM Productions, Inc. Retrieved December 21, 2016.
- Nelson, Jeff.. People.com. Time Inc. Retrieved December 21, 2016.